Why are kids so much cuter when you see them standing.....after seeing them sitting or on their hands and knees for SO long (14 months to be exact)!?!?!?!? There is just something about a baby that can walk that makes them so adorable!!
I think Ayden thinks Zoe is a lot cuter now too! They were looking at a book together in the hallway....and he just wrapped his arms around her to give her a hug! I think he likes having someone his same size to hug!
And now that she is walking, little Zoe thinks she can do ANYTHING!! Yesterday, I found her right here. I guess she wanted to see what all this computer business was all about....I mean it must be good if Mommy spends so much time on it! But then she had to get on top of it to REALLY check it out! She is definitely a climber!
And here is a little "story (in pictures) of our life at the Smith house".....you can tell who wears the pants in this house!!!
Zoe LOVES books lately....is sitting here quietly all alone "reading" a book....
Ayden says, "I want to read a book too"....Mommy thought, "oh how cute, they are reading together...let me grab my camera"....
They were fine for awhile....it was such a sight to see!!
Until Ayden took over and started to turn the pages....
and this was not ok with the princess....she starts to throw a fit and pinches...Ayden watches his arm getting pinched....
In retaliation, he nudges her away....
Which only fires her up EVEN more!! Didn't he know that she is not one to mess with?!?!? She pinches, pushes and cries some more...
And then does it harder....until she makes her brother cry...
Oh wait....he's not crying, he's just VERY mad and hurt....she gives one more push and this time uses her head to create more force...
and finally, one last SCREECHING SCREAM does the trick....Ayden can't take it any more and gets off the chair and goes to find another toy to play with and he's thinking in his head, "geez....girls are DRAMA"!!!
Zoe happily goes back to reading her book....all by herself....but gives Ayden the evil eye across the room....as she thinks to herself, "you want to try that again Ayden???"
Ahhhh....my sweet kids!! They really do love each other!! =)


13 comments:
Your post is the story of my life Lindsay! I love seeing my boys play happily and nicely, but the second I say it in my head they are fighting over something! And forget about the thousands of other toys, books, games or treats we have in our house- they both want the same one! Oh well- good thing kids are so cute huh. :)
Yep. Looks just like my kids. All. Day. Long. Puctuated by the sweet, hugging moments as well. These girls are just...asserting themselves!
I am laughing at how you took pictures every step of the way--I would have totally done the same :) And I also love how quickly Zoe can recover. What a show!
I am also laughing at the way you sat and took pictures to capture the entire scuffle! SO funny! And yes, nothing like a little one year old walking around, so cute!
Congrats to Zoe for entering the WALKING WORLD!! I will admit that I am excited for Whitney to be able to get around better than she does now. I love the pictures of the squabble! It will definitely be a favorite for those two when they get older.
Zoe and diego sound more and more alike each day! (he really gets feisty sometimes!) I'm sooo excited for you guys with her walking too! That's so fun. I am behind on looking at your blog b/c you have done so much. I think we're going to Riverside Wed. or Thurs and then coming home Friday probably so let me know if you guys can hang out!
We have definately been there, and done that! EVERYDAY!!! It drives me bonkers!
She's already looking SO much bigger!! I love when they start standing and walking! What a little monkey... climbing on that desk! LOL!!
Wat to go Zoe!!! Love the play-by-play action of the fight. I think it is hilarious that Ayden finally just gave in and left.
That was so cute and funny! Funny how you sat there witnessing it and taking photos, LOL! Sounds like a normal day here as well. Fighting over something so ridiculous. Logan now taunts his sister on purpose it is so annoying. Sometimes I just let them duke it out!
I love the idea of the picture story. You captured so many great pictures. Hang in there one of these days Zoe will really love Ayden.
That was such a cute picture story!
I can't believe you just sat and took pictures! Ahaha! I can't wait to see her walk. She looks so much bigger. I was showing James these earlier and it was so funny he was getting mad. Like he new they were fighting!
Post a Comment