Friday, April 24, 2009

{HOT HOT HOT}

What do you do when it's 100 plus degrees outside?!?!?! You play in the water and go to the beach!! And that is just what we did this week when we had a couple HOT days!






On Tuesday, we went to the beach! You know it's a hot day when it's 85 degrees at the beach! It was a perfect day and the kids had SO MUCH FUN playing!! For the first time, Zoe didn't eat the sand the entire time we were there!
It's so great going to the beach with Grammy....the kids want to play with her the whole time and take her into the water!! It's nice....I don't have to freeze my tooshy off in the cold ocean! =)








I love this picture...looks like Ayden is surfing!! He LOVED playing in the water this time! He had no fear and actually made me a little nervous....he kept wanting to go farther and farther out! Zoe loved sitting on the sand and crawling away from the waves as they crashed!


Gotta love the California weather!! =)

9 comments:

Holly said...

I love that in California when the weather starts to get warmer it stays warm or even gets warmer. Not in Utah. Yesterday it rained. Who knows what the weather will be like next week. Maybe it will even snow again!! YUCK. I am so glad you get to be by your family and your kids get to grow up with their grandparents nearby.

Kelly Stanworth said...

So jealous. I put on long pants and a long sleeve shirt today and sweatshirts on my boys!

Robin said...

That looks like a lot of fun! When it gets hot again we'll have to all have a beach day! And we are sooo going to miss you guys! Who will be my hall buddy during sacrament mtg?

Kelli said...

I am so jealous!!! It's been raining and gloomy for 2 days straight out here =(
What part of Cali are you guys in? I have a ton of family out there and actually lived a couple yrs there when I was in elementary.
My favorite memories were the beach and collecting sand dollars!

AmyJane said...

Seriously? 100 degrees? That's TOO hot in my book. We hit 85 earlier this week and that was too much for me! :)
Where are you guys moving to? Did you sell your house in UT already?

Shel said...

They are soooo cute! I LOVE Little Miss ZOe's curly locks! The pic of her backside sitting is soo cute....I knew she had some cute curls, but I didn't realize how many! DARLING!!! Love 'em!!

Natalie said...

Great pics! Looks like you had the whole beach to yourselves. So nice!

Craig and Angela said...

We need to go together one day! James has those same trunks!

Robin said...

I'm so sad you guys are really gone! I sat behind Jeremiah's mom yesterday and I was thinking "Where's Zoe & Ayden???!" Miss you guys. How's your new place?