Today is the beginning of birthday festivities for Ayden! His big day is coming up this Saturday! One of his friends from church, Diego, has the same birthday he does....and they will both be turning 3! We were having a play group at the park today with some friends from church, so we decided to turn it into a little birthday party! We had pizza, cupcakes and fun toys! Too bad Ayden wasn't feeling up for a party! He has had a high fever since yesterday, but no other symptoms! We almost didn't go, but he insisted even though he was almost falling asleep on the couch before we left!
THE BIRTHDAY BOYS!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
(Ayden looks miserable doesn't he?!?!?!)

Poor guy really tried to enjoy his cupcake....but couldn't handle more than a couple licks of frosting!

This is where he spend most of the time we were there....after only an hour, I decided we should leave to put him out of his misery and let him go back to the couch with his blankie!

Zoe sure enjoyed her cupcake though.....

.....EVERY last bite of it!

And almost immediately when we got home, this is what he did!!

Poor birthday boy!! I really hope he is feeling better before Saturday, but I have to admit that it is a nice break for a minute! This little guy is constantly on the go at 110% every single day! So as sad as it is to see him sick, it is nice to see him slow down for a bit!
THE BIRTHDAY BOYS!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
(Ayden looks miserable doesn't he?!?!?!)
Poor guy really tried to enjoy his cupcake....but couldn't handle more than a couple licks of frosting!
This is where he spend most of the time we were there....after only an hour, I decided we should leave to put him out of his misery and let him go back to the couch with his blankie!
Zoe sure enjoyed her cupcake though.....
.....EVERY last bite of it!
And almost immediately when we got home, this is what he did!!
Poor birthday boy!! I really hope he is feeling better before Saturday, but I have to admit that it is a nice break for a minute! This little guy is constantly on the go at 110% every single day! So as sad as it is to see him sick, it is nice to see him slow down for a bit!


6 comments:
poor guy, i hope he feels better. Happy birthday!
Diego already has a replacement! hahaha! jk. But when I read that, I reread it thinking, Diego's bday was a while ago. haha. Im slow! MIss you guys. And it sounds fun to have church hang out friends. ahhh those were the days!
Ahhhh....poor Ayden. :( Hopefully he's better by this weekend. Glad that Zoe enjoyed herself though! Hopefully she doesn't get it next- her eyes look a little glossy!:( (as if I can tell from a picture!)I can always tell when Ella is getting sick because her eyes get glossy.
Awww poor baby!!! That look on his face is so sad! Hope he gets better in time!!
Love the new look! I figured it was about time for a new background. :) So sad about Ayden I hope he gets feeling better by Saturday. I loved the post about the dishwasher man. So funny. Zoe and Ayden are growing like crazy and are just so cute.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY AYDEN!!! So sorry he wasn't feeling good on that celebration with friends. Poor little guy! Miss Zoe looks cute as ever!
Post a Comment