Saturday, October 24, 2015

(FaLL FuN ~ bOO bAsH}

I've had this blog for 9 years....and 7 months is the LONGEST I have EVER gone without blogging!  It sucks....I hate that I have missed out on journaling the past 7 months of our lives because so much has happened!!  BUT.....instead of being sad about it and feeling too overwhelmed (overwhelmed is an understatement) to back track and catch up, I have decided I am going to start with TODAY.  I will blog TODAY.  And if there's something interesting tomorrow, then I will blog tomorrow.  And so on and so on.  And IF and WHEN I have time or feel motivated to tackle back tracking and retelling the events of the last 7 months, then I will do that.  And if not, then those past 7 months just didn't exist in our family! HA!  But instead of dwelling on the past, I am living (and blogging) for today.  Today is the day!  Today is our day!!  :)

Yesterday was the annual "Boo Bash" at the kid's school.  We have been hearing about Boo Bash since we moved in!  It's the talk of the town and they've been hyping it up at the school for at least the past month!  The kids were super excited!  I dropped them all off for school at 7:45 that morning and couldn't believe how quickly they transformed the school into a full blown carnival!  I really wish I would've taken more pics of the decorations cuz they looked great and so festive!

I was glad that at the last minute, they decided to not wear their Halloween costumes and instead they all came downstairs dressed in their pirate costumes that they wore on our Disney Cruise (the last time I blogged,....HAHA)!  I was worried about their Halloween costumes getting ruined on rides and slides, etc a whole week before the real Halloween!!  Such cute little Pirates and their Pirate Princess!!  :)


Checking out all the rides before we decided what we wanted to spend all our tickets on!  $40 was gone in a flash!!!  This tornado ride was Ayden's all time favorite and he went on it a couple times!


Just watching that thing spin made me want to throw up!!!





Ayden with his best buddy Jaxson (in the mask) and another kid I don't know!  


The super slide was Maddix's favorite by far and he spent way too many tickets on this ride!!  :)




Clearly having no fun at all!!!  ;-)


Best big brother for taking Maddix on the little roller coaster!  What a blast!!!




This little Princess was too scared to go on any of the rides, so she hung out with Mommy and complained that the boys were having all the fun and got to go on so many rides!  


They worked up an appetite on all the rides, so time for an Italian Ice break!  Yum yum!!


Argh Matey!!!


Pretty Pirate Princess!!


A few more tickets to waste away on the bouncy house slides.....


Daddy finally showed up.....when all the tickets were gone and we were ready to go home!  Great timing!!!


Boo Bash 2015....that's a wrap!  So glad we know what all the hype is now and can't wait for next year!  :)

No comments: